The Mississippi County Arkansas EOC, Inc., Healthy Start program provides for universal risk screening of our County’s pregnant women and newborn infants to identify those at risk of poor birth, health and developmental outcomes.
Healthy Start includes targeted support services that address identified risks. The range of Healthy Start services available to pregnant women, infants and children up to age three include:
- · Information and referral
- · Comprehensive assessment of service needs in light of family and community resources
- · Ongoing care coordination and support to assure access to needed services
- · Psycho social, nutritional and smoking cessation counseling
- · Childbirth, breast-feeding and parenting support and education
- · Home visiting
Please click here to contact us!